Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year!

I am looking forward to a great new year! But looking back, I have been blessed to have such loyal friends and customers! With so much doom and gloom out there, the sales here at the shop were only down 6% from the previous year. A really heartfelt thanks go out to my friends and customers that helped me make it through the most difficult economic times since I started the shop in 1987. I still love fly fishing as much as ever and I really enjoy being in the fly fishing business and interacting with it's participants.
I will be changing many things ( services, products, classes, blog, etc. ) here at the shop in the new year. Keep checking back here on the blog and my website.
Thanks for reading, and have a great new year,
Bob

1 comment:

Capt. Greg Nault said...

Bob,
Just wanted to say that I myself had a great time at the Thursday BULL session. I hope that more will continue this night and bring their own sharings to the tying table. As you know my passion for tying is as great if not greater for my passion for fishing and I hope these session bring that enthusiasism into your shop and into the valley. The potential is here and the group within your area are of the best I've been privileged to meet. Thanks for all you have done and good luck in 2010!!

Capt. Greg Nault